Babushka Childcare is always looking for quality Nannies, Governesses, Mother help, Maternity nurses and Nanny-housekeepers.
If you would like to register with Babushka Childcare, please read carefully about our registration requirements:
- You need a minimum of 2 years of solid experience as a nanny
- Provide us with 2 childcare references from the previous families
- You must hold a valid Visa/Work permit
- Be able to attend a face-to-face interview in the London office (we also may consider an interview over Skype)
- DBS check is required, if you don’t have one you can apply for it through our agency
Before arranging an interview with you, would you please send us your childcare related CV.
If you don’t have a Paediatrics First-Aid Certificate, we advise you to book your course as soon as possible. You can do it through our site here.
If you don’t have a valid DBS check, we can assist you with it. You need to provide:
- The addresses in the UK and overseas for the past 5 years without the gaps
- Details of the name change, if applicable
- Proof of current address (e.g. bills, bank statements, not older than 3 months)
- Nation Insurance Number
- Driving licence, if you have one
If you are invited to an interview and you applying for the DBS, please bring all the above documents. If you have any questions regarding the list of the documents, please contact us directly.
For more information about the DBS, please click here. Please note that you can undertake DBS check only through nanny agencies.