Russian-speaking Nanny requied in North London
A very nice international family is looking for a Russian-speaking Nanny for two children B:5 and G:1 year old in Belsize Park .
It is essential that the candidate is a native Russian speaker, doesn't need fluent spoken English but to be able to speak enough to communicate with the children's mother.
- 3.5 day week from 7.30am to 5.30pm (Mon to Thursday, half day on Thurs), £12 per/h net
-35 hours per week
-Nursery duties for a little one
- Light housekeeping duties - doing family's laundry, general tidying of the living room, kitchen, play area and children bedrooms, no cleaning of bathrooms required as we have a cleaner.
- Breakfast and cooking of children meals
- Take 1 year old to park, activities, playing and reading Russian books
- Drop off and pick up 5 year old to and from school a few times a week
- General organising of children's belonging, clothes, changing children’s linen
To start in December or January 2019.